Saturday, July 11, 2009

- One Year Older and Wiser Too -

That's right! I'm one year older and wiser too (hopefully). It was a GREAT day!!!

It all started off with my wonderful brother-in-law making a yummy breakfast for everyone. Yummmm......french toast, hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, with bacon and sausage. And I got to blow the candles out on my french toast. Could it get any better? Nope!

When it's your birthday in our family, YOU get to choose what you want to do. Well...I chose to hike to Timp Cave! I LOVE it up there! One summer, a group of us would hike the trail in the mornings about three times a week. We learned many fun facts along the way that not everyone knows about...like the "watch tree". Anyway, the Butler's and I made the trek to the cave. It was so fun and I'm so grateful that everyone were such great sports about it!!!


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)

No comments: